Abel - Cobalt Amber Perfume
Spices and Herbs
A sophisticated oriental, where bright pink pepper and juniper berry give this classic amber a modern twist.
Meseta central by horse, falling evening, by surprise, from your veranda, the beauty of the steppe...
Available in 15ml and 50ml
- pink pepper extract - Reunion Island
- juniper berry oil - Balkans
- bergamot oil - Italy
- vetiverol - *naturally derived vetiver note
- maltol - *naturally derived caramel note
- tonka bean absolute - Venezuela
- peru balsam oil - El Salvador
- cistus labdanum absolute - Spain
- sandalwood oil - India
- cedarwood oil - U.S.A.
- patchouli oil - Indonesia
- ambroxan - *naturally derived ambergris note
- ambrettolide - *naturally derived musk note
- vanillin - *naturally derived vanilla note
- grain alcohol - Italy *organic
All ingredients are derived from natural sources. Abel guarantees fairtrade and sustainable farming practices.
Consumers are becoming more conscious of the ingredients in the cosmetics and personal care products that we are putting on our body. Many cosmetic labels claim that products are “natural,” “healthy,” and “safe,” but the government does not always really define or investigate the use of these terms on personal care and cosmetic labels.
So, what can a consumer look for on a cosmetic label or personal care label to make an informed decision about ingredients? With this topic more popular than ever, we state exactly how organic a product is, if it is certified, and what that certification actually means.
As you can see, we don't sell 100's of brands. The reason for this is that we continue to carefully make a selection of the enormous amount of brands to end up with what we consider to be THE top-quality, high-performing skin care, hair care, makeup, and mom & baby products out there, with the best ingredients nature has to offer, and made by ethical & passionate companies. We hope this will make it easier for you to choose.
No questions yet. Be the first to ask one!