Plaine - Natural non-toxic shaving cream
The German natural cosmetics brand Plaine derives both its name and motto from the English adjective ‘plain’, meaning ‘honest, simple, clear’. In addition to that, Plaine leaves away most of the ingredients that conventional shaving foams include, and instead adds a lot of the good stuff they are missing.
Made in Germany: all labor-intensive services are provided for in Germany.
Plaine is produced without:
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Silicone oils
- Canisters containing LPG
- Mild solution aid based on plants
- A BDIH certificate for certified natural cosmetics
- OECD report concerning easy biodegradability, including passing the skin tolerance test (patch test)
- A fine Walküre china bowl for mixing the shaving foam (part of the starter set)
- A green Dot and FSC® label (sales packaging)
- 30 applications (sachets) containing the ideal amount of shaving foam for a one-time use
Skin compatibility dermatologically tested
Derma Consult led a patch test study on fifty subjects in 2012. 24 people with normal, healthy skin, two people who suffered from atopic dermatitis, three people with allergies and 21 people with sensitive skin.
The controls on skin reactions were performed after both 48 and 72 hours. None of the participants showed any reaction.