Absolution - Le Sérum Anti-Soif
A moisturizing & anti-oxidant serum that protects and balances - 8 hours of continuous hydration.
With Le Serum Anti-Soif, your skin will be well hydrated, regain its softness and elasticity while remaining perfectly clean and mat.
- Its moisturizing power comes from Aloe, a natural wonder that has been used throughout the ages for its properties and that contains no less than 80 nutrients: vitamins, minerals, amino-acids, enzymes, as well as mono & poly saccharides.
- United with Fucocert, a polysaccharide plant known for its antioxidant and moisturizing power that are greater than hyaluronic acid, will also calm reactive skin.
- The protective effect comes from Scutellaria that stimulates beta-endorphin production... also called happiness molecules. Its lipid restoring, anti-inflammatory, calming, and antioxidant effects make it the guardian angel of your skin.
- Elderberry flower extract has emollient, calming and softening properties; rich in flavonoids, it stimulates the skin's superficial microcirculation and protects capillaries for an even skin tone.
- The combination of Tepescohuie, Wild Pensey extract, Blueberry, Sage hydrosol and Mint helps protect your skin from imperfections, tightens pores and controls shine.
50ml - 1.7 fl.oz
99% natural / 49% organic
Apply every morning on a clean face. Use by itself or under your usual moisturizer.
Depending on your skin's needs you may mix it with one of the Solution+ range.
You can also mix it with one of Absolution's creams to strengthen its moisturizing action, or add a drop to Absolution's tinted day creams for a more flexible texture.
Aqua ( Water), Mentha Viridis Extract *, Salvia Officinalis (SAGE) Water *, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice *, Glycerin, Alcohol **, Carthamus Tinctorius (SAFFLOWER) Seed Oil *, Lippia Citriodora Flower Water *, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil *, Corylus Avellana (HAZEL) Seed Oil *, Sclerotium Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Oryza Sativa (RICE) Hull Powder, Levulinic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Sodium Levulinate, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract *, Citrus Limon Peel Oil *, Magnesium Pca, Zinc Pca, Saccharum Officinarium (SUGAR Cane), Extract Sodium Hydroxide, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil *, Dehydroacetic Acid, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (ORANGE) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (LEMON) Fruit Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract *, Melaleuca Alternifolia (TEA Tree) Leaf Oil *, Thymus Zygis Flower Oil *, Scutellaria Alpina Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract *, Tocopherol, Viola Tricolor Extract *, Acer Saccharum (SUGAR Maple) Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Anisate, Citric Acid, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil *, Piper Nigrum Fruit Oil *, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Mica, Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract, Ci 77491 (IRON Oxides), Tremella Fuciformis Polysaccharide
* Organically grown ingredients
** Natural constituents of essential oils
Consumers are becoming more conscious of the ingredients in the cosmetics and personal care products that we are putting on our body. Many cosmetic labels claim that products are “natural,” “healthy,” and “safe,” but the government does not always really define or investigate the use of these terms on personal care and cosmetic labels.
So, what can a consumer look for on a cosmetic label or personal care label to make an informed decision about ingredients? With this topic more popular than ever, we state exactly how organic a product is, if it is certified, and what that certification actually means.
As you can see, we don't sell 100's of brands. The reason for this is that we continue to carefully make a selection of the enormous amount of brands to end up with what we consider to be THE top-quality, high-performing skin care, hair care, makeup, and mom & baby products out there, with the best ingredients nature has to offer, and made by ethical & passionate companies. We hope this will make it easier for you to choose.
No questions yet. Be the first to ask one!
No posts found