Absolution - La Crème Riche
A rich and deeply nourishing formula which restores the lipid barrier of the skin and provides comfort, radiance and plenty of anti-oxidants.
La Crème Riche is a deeply nourishing cream that provides immediate comfort for dry and sensitive skins.
- The protective action comes from the Malt Secret, an extract of germinated barley grains, rich in polyphenols. Its high antioxidant properties protect cells against external factors.
- Kiwi extract, rich in essential fatty acids (omega 3 and 6) repairs the skin's hydrolipidic film and structure to plump up damaged, tired or mature skin.
- Honey provides nourishment, is rich in minerals, vitamins and amino acids which soothe and hydrate the skin.
- For optimal biocompatibility, a sea water extract with concentrations of minerals similar to those of blood plasma was added.
- ... as well as: Blue Lotus stem cells for their smoothing properties, extracts of moisturizing Silver Ear, and soothing natural essential oils of Patchouli, Ylang-ylang and bitter Almond.
Your skin needs a boost? Customize your cream with a drop of one of the La Solution+ range products.
50ml - 1.7 fl.oz
99% natural / 72% organic
One pump, with 2 fingers on the plate of your cream dispenser, will deliver the perfect dose.
To boost the creams action, add a drop of the highly concentrated Absolution Solutions.
Mix on the plate dispenser, apply...and enjoy!
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice *, Aqua (WATER), Sesamum Indicum (SESAME) Seed Oil *, Theobroma Cacao (COCOA) Seed Butter *, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil *, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Cera/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Sorbitan Stearate, Squalane, Maris Aqua (SEA Water), Helianthus Annuus (SUNFLOWER) Seed Oil *, Cetearyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil *, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil *, Oenothera Biennis (EVENING Primrose) Oil *, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Propanediol, Levulinic Acid, Mel (HONEY) *, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil *, Cinnamomum Camphora (CAMPHOR) Bark Oil, Manganese Gluconate, Nymphaea Coerulea Leaf Cell Extract, Tremella Fuciformis Polysaccharide, Actinidia Chinensis (KIWI) Seed Extract, Sodium Levulinate, Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (BITTER Almond) Kernel Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract *, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil *, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (BITTER Orange) Leaf/Twig Oil, Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract *, Bay (PIMENTA Acris) Oil, Alcohol *, Commiphora Myrrha Oil, Citric Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (ROSEMARY) Leaf Extract, Linalool**, Benzyl Benzoate**, Eugenol**, Geraniol**, Farnesol**, Salicylate**
* Organically grown ingredients
** Natural constituents of essential oils
Consumers are becoming more conscious of the ingredients in the cosmetics and personal care products that we are putting on our body. Many cosmetic labels claim that products are “natural,” “healthy,” and “safe,” but the government does not always really define or investigate the use of these terms on personal care and cosmetic labels.
So, what can a consumer look for on a cosmetic label or personal care label to make an informed decision about ingredients? With this topic more popular than ever, we state exactly how organic a product is, if it is certified, and what that certification actually means.
As you can see, we don't sell 100's of brands. The reason for this is that we continue to carefully make a selection of the enormous amount of brands to end up with what we consider to be THE top-quality, high-performing skin care, hair care, makeup, and mom & baby products out there, with the best ingredients nature has to offer, and made by ethical & passionate companies. We hope this will make it easier for you to choose.
No questions yet. Be the first to ask one!
No posts found