Absolution - La Crème du Teint
Make-up and care in one for a perfect complexion and protected skin
No need to choose between make-up or care - with La Crème du Teint you can treat and protect your skin while having a smooth complexion.
Choose from the shades Light or Medium in the drop-down menu.
- Tamanu oil is renowned for its healing properties and its regulatory power for reactive skins. It also protects from the sun while fighting against blemishes and scars by activating cellular repair.
- Green Tea displays a high concentrations of caffeine and many polyphenols to fight destructive free radicals. Its detoxifying power supports the natural processes of your skin and helps you keep a clear complexion, the astringent tannins maintain skin firm and soothe irritations.
- Thermus termophilus helps ward off skin aging and proect from environmental factors.
- Helichrysum hydrosol helps the micro-circulation, decreases the dilation of blood vessels, reduces redness and dark circles and also tones the skin tissues.
- Aloe Vera deeply moisturizes and contains lots of nutrients like vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, mono- and polysaccharides.
- Fucocert, a plant polysaccharide with high levels of hyaluronic acid, is known for its anti-oxidant and moisturizing properties as well as soothing reactive skin.
30ml - 1 fl.oz
99% natural / 48% organic
After applying your Absolution day care, spread a dollop of cream on the forehead, the nose, chin and cheekbones and use smooth outward strokes.
Helichrysum Italicum Flower Water*, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Sesamum Indicum (SESAME) Seed Oil*, Octyldodecanol, Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetearyl Glucoside, Ci 77492 (IRON Oxides), Mica, Silica, Simmondsia Chinensis (JOJOBA) Seed Oil*, Squalane, Bentonite, Ci 77491 (IRON Oxides), Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Parfum (FRAGRANCE), Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Levulinic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Citric Acid, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Sodium Levulinate, Ci 77499 (IRON Oxides), Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil*, Zingiber Officinale Roscoe (GINGER) Root Extract*, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Alumina, Stearic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Anisate, Quartz, Linalool**, Citronellol**, Limonene**
* Organically grown ingredients
** Natural constituents of essential oils
Consumers are becoming more conscious of the ingredients in the cosmetics and personal care products that we are putting on our body. Many cosmetic labels claim that products are “natural,” “healthy,” and “safe,” but the government does not always really define or investigate the use of these terms on personal care and cosmetic labels.
So, what can a consumer look for on a cosmetic label or personal care label to make an informed decision about ingredients? With this topic more popular than ever, we state exactly how organic a product is, if it is certified, and what that certification actually means.
As you can see, we don't sell 100's of brands. The reason for this is that we continue to carefully make a selection of the enormous amount of brands to end up with what we consider to be THE top-quality, high-performing skin care, hair care, makeup, and mom & baby products out there, with the best ingredients nature has to offer, and made by ethical & passionate companies. We hope this will make it easier for you to choose.
No questions yet. Be the first to ask one!
No posts found