Absolution - La Crème de Santé
57% more hydration, even 24 hours after application.**- Because hydration is the foundation of a youthful skin.
Because a healthy flora is the key to beautiful skin, Absolution has formulated La Crème de Santé with prebiotics and plant extracts that will provide all the necessary ingredients to give the epidermis health and glow:
- Extract of BioEcolia® is a prebiotic, which rebalances, maintains and stimulates the epidermis’s Ecoflora. By helping good bacteria grow this prebiotic preserves the skin’s natural flora while regulating its pH.
- Extract of Hyssop and the Roman Chamomile hydrosol are both renowned for soothing sensitive and irritated skin, and for reducing redness and discomfort.
- Coconut Oil, rich in caprylic and capric acids, has powerful antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. Therefore it not only calms irritations, it also fights blemishes. Honey is nourishing and restructuring because it is full of amino acids, sugars, vitamins and trace elements.
- Honey is also an excellent antiseptic and boosts the skin’s immune system.
- ... as well as: Kidney Vetch, a plant remarkable for its adaptogenic capacities. It activates micro-circulation, regulates sebum and refines skin texture, as does Babassu Oil, whose high concentration of tocotrienols gives antioxidant virtues.
Day after day its fluid texture will revive the radiance of your complexion.
50ml - 1.7 fl.oz
99% natural / 52% organic
**Clinical tests with La Crème de Santé / average % of the stratum corneum hydration increase on 10 women with dry to very dry skin, average age 48 years.
Apply a pump of la Crème de Santé to your freshly washed face and neck. Its fluid texture is absorbed instantly, granting your skin lasting hydration and protection. You will like its matte finish and subtle fragrance of cut flowers, rose and citrus.
For more hydration, you can combine La Crème de Santé with Absolution's Sérum Anti-Soif (68% more hydration, even 24 hours after application).
For more control and to fight against blemishes and other capricious breakouts combine it with la Solution+ Contrôle.
Aqua ( water), melissa officinalis flower/leaf/stem water*, glycerin, orbignya oleifera seed oil*, glyceryl stearate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, anthemis nobilis flower water*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, hyssopus officinalis extract*, magnesium silicate, alphaglucan oligosaccharide, mel (honey)*, benzyl alcohol, xanthan gum, parfum (fragrance), sodium stearoyl glutamate, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil*, ocimum sanctum leaf powder*, levulinic acid, sodium levulinate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, dehydroacetic acid, illite, Tocopherol, litsea cubeba fruit oil*, biosaccharide gum-1, anthyllis vulneraria flower extract*, cymbopogon flexuosus herb oil*, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) leaf/twig oil*, glyceryl caprylate, sodium anisate, ferula galbaniflua (galbanum) resin oil*, calendula officinalis flower extract*, rosa damascena flower oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, beta-carotene, citric acid, limonene**, linalool**, citral**, citronellol**, geraniol**
* Ingredients from organic farming
** Natural constituents of essential oils
Consumers are becoming more conscious of the ingredients in the cosmetics and personal care products that we are putting on our body. Many cosmetic labels claim that products are “natural,” “healthy,” and “safe,” but the government does not always really define or investigate the use of these terms on personal care and cosmetic labels.
So, what can a consumer look for on a cosmetic label or personal care label to make an informed decision about ingredients? With this topic more popular than ever, we state exactly how organic a product is, if it is certified, and what that certification actually means.
As you can see, we don't sell 100's of brands. The reason for this is that we continue to carefully make a selection of the enormous amount of brands to end up with what we consider to be THE top-quality, high-performing skin care, hair care, makeup, and mom & baby products out there, with the best ingredients nature has to offer, and made by ethical & passionate companies. We hope this will make it easier for you to choose.
No questions yet. Be the first to ask one!
No posts found