Pai - Everyday Hero Collection
Three Steps to Healthy, Calm Skin - the Perfect Gift
Alcohol and detergent-free, the creamy Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser melts away make-up and impurities to leave skin beautifully soft and supple. Used in conjunction with the Dual-Effect Sensitive Skin Cloth, it offers gentle exfoliation for even the most delicate complexions.
With premium extracts of German Chamomile and Rosehip, the silky Omega-rich Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Cream hydrates and protects against redness and irritation to restore confidence to sensitive skin.
The ultimate multi-tasker, our Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil combines a concentrated fruit & seed blend to regenerate, smooth and restore skin’s radiance – without the slightest hint of irritation.
Presented ready-to-gift in a beautifully illustrated box by artist Niina Pechkovskaya who also does wonderful work for Amazingy!
- Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser (100ml) + Dual-Effect Cloth
- Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day Cream (10ml)
- Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil (30ml)
- Gently massage 2-3 pumps of Cleanser into dry skin.
- Rinse Dual-Effect Cloth under warm water, wring and remove Cleanser in a circular motion.
- Use the textured muslin side for gentle exfoliation and soft terry side for extra sensitive skin and delicate eye area.
- Massage 1-2 pumps of Cream into clean skin until fully absorbed.
- For added glow, apply 2-3 drops of Oil to slightly damp skin after cleansing, alone or mixed with your Day Cream.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Use within 6 months of opening.
Consumers are becoming more conscious of the ingredients in the cosmetics and personal care products that we are putting on our body. Many cosmetic labels claim that products are “natural,” “healthy,” and “safe,” but the government does not always really define or investigate the use of these terms on personal care and cosmetic labels.
So, what can a consumer look for on a cosmetic label or personal care label to make an informed decision about ingredients? With this topic more popular than ever, we state exactly how organic a product is, if it is certified, and what that certification actually means.
As you can see, we don't sell 100's of brands. The reason for this is that we continue to carefully make a selection of the enormous amount of brands to end up with what we consider to be THE top-quality, high-performing skin care, hair care, makeup, and mom & baby products out there, with the best ingredients nature has to offer, and made by ethical & passionate companies. We hope this will make it easier for you to choose.
No questions yet. Be the first to ask one!