Abel - Golden Neroli Perfume
Luscious Luscious Luscious...
A luscious soft floral that opens with a harmonious neroli and matcha tea accord, a rich jasmin sambac, petitgrain and ylang ylang heart and a soft santal base.
Haze, a city coming to life, singing, something better is to come, running away from nothing, urge to travel...
Available in 15ml and 50ml.
Important info: Perfumes can only be shipped within the EU.
- neroli oil - Tunesia
- mandarine oil - Italy
- bitter orange oil - France
- hexenol cis-3 - *naturally derived matcha tea note
- hexenyl acetate cis-3 - *naturally derived sweet green note
- decalacton gamma - *naturally derived waxy peach note
- bergamot oil - Italy
- petitgrain oil - Paraguay
- ylang ylang oil - Comoros Islands
- jasmin sambac absolute - India
- broom absolute - France
- ethyl acetoacetate - *naturally derived citrus note
- sandalwood oil - India
- vanilla extract - Madagascar *fair trade
- linalool - *naturally derived soft wood note
- ambrettolide - *naturally derived musk note
- grain alcohol - Italy *organic
All ingredients are derived from natural sources. Abel guarantees fairtrade and sustainable farming practices.
Consumers are becoming more conscious of the ingredients in the cosmetics and personal care products that we are putting on our body. Many cosmetic labels claim that products are “natural,” “healthy,” and “safe,” but the government does not always really define or investigate the use of these terms on personal care and cosmetic labels.
So, what can a consumer look for on a cosmetic label or personal care label to make an informed decision about ingredients? With this topic more popular than ever, we state exactly how organic a product is, if it is certified, and what that certification actually means.
As you can see, we don't sell 100's of brands. The reason for this is that we continue to carefully make a selection of the enormous amount of brands to end up with what we consider to be THE top-quality, high-performing skin care, hair care, makeup, and mom & baby products out there, with the best ingredients nature has to offer, and made by ethical & passionate companies. We hope this will make it easier for you to choose.