Tata Harper - Love Potion
In this bottle, find liquid love
- Davana promotes positive energy
- Jasmine awakens sexuality, reduces anxious energy
- Orange Peel supports attractive, alluring energy
- Ylang Ylang boosts inner confidence, reduces nervousness
- Sandalwood stimulates the senses and boosts arousal
- Violet Leaf promotes inner peace and positivity
- Rose boosts arousal and affection
- Frankincense awakens sexuality, reduces anxious energy
- Grapefruit boosts confidence, energizes mind and body
- Cedarwood Atlas combats negativity, inspires feelings of affection
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Sambucus nigra fruit extract, Phenethyl Alcohol, Aroma**, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol
*Ingredients from organic farming
** Clinical grade essential oils blend
Consumers are becoming more conscious of the ingredients in the cosmetics and personal care products that we are putting on our body. Many cosmetic labels claim that products are “natural,” “healthy,” and “safe,” but the government does not always really define or investigate the use of these terms on personal care and cosmetic labels.
So, what can a consumer look for on a cosmetic label or personal care label to make an informed decision about ingredients? With this topic more popular than ever, we state exactly how organic a product is, if it is certified, and what that certification actually means.
Whether a product is stated as pregnancy safe here, this is mostly the opinion of the brand. Please always consult your Doctor if you want absolute certainty.
As you can see, we don't sell 100's of brands. The reason for this is that we continue to carefully make a selection of the enormous amount of brands to end up with what we consider to be THE top-quality, high-performing skin care, hair care, makeup, and mom & baby products out there, with the best ingredients nature has to offer, and made by ethical & passionate companies. We hope this will make it easier for you to choose.