Berlin Biobrush - Biodegradable Toothbrush
Toothbrush Made with Upcycled Wood Fibers & Naturally Sourced Nylon
- The brush head is small to medium in size,
- the bristles are medium to soft in strength and it is multi-tufted with the individual bristles being optimally shaped for a good cleanse.
- The slightly tilted brush-head is perfect to reach difficult to reach corners of the mouth.
The brush comes in six different colours, please select your favourite colour in the drop down menu.
Made in Germany
When your beloved Berlinbiobrush needs to be replaced you can:
- dispose of it with the normal waste, since it contains practically no fossile fuel derivaties & the brush burns CO2 neutral,
- dispose of it with other recyclable plastics: waste companies are working on a way to recycle bio plastics and soon it will be possible, so start the recycling habit already!
- also, the packaging of the Biobrush is entirely recyclable.
*** you cannot dispose it with organic waste, especially not the brush. Eventhough the Biobrush is made from bioplastics, unfortunately the brush isn't degrading quick enough to put it in the organic waste bin or even your compost. But: opposed to normal plastics, that take up to 400 years to fall apart (into microplastic parts that will probably never degrade further), bioplastics will degrade within a couple of years, for real.
The handle and packaging are made of recyclable wood cellulose, sourced from sustainable surplus-wood.
The bristles are made from natural Ricin oil.
The colours are achieved using natural & organic pigments.
Whether a product is stated as pregnancy safe here, this is mostly the opinion of the brand. Please always consult your Doctor if you want absolute certainty.
As you can see, we don't sell 100's of brands. The reason for this is that we continue to carefully make a selection of the enormous amount of brands to end up with what we consider to be THE top-quality, high-performing skin care, hair care, makeup, and mom & baby products out there, with the best ingredients nature has to offer, and made by ethical & passionate companies. We hope this will make it easier for you to choose.
No posts found