Kahina Giving Beauty - FEZ HAND AND BODY BALM
Instantly restore and soften severely dry, chapped skin with this nourishing salve for hands and body.
- High concentrations of argan oil help improve elasticity and skin texture while soothing redness
- Infused with calendula, known for its powerful healing, soothing, and calming properties
- Velvety base includes carrot seed oil, shea butter, coconut oil, olive oil and mango nut butter to deeply moisturize
- Kahina’s signature Fez scent blend evokes the mysterious and exotic city in Morocco.
- Aromatherapy benefits: relieves stress and calms nerves
Our richest moisturizer yet, with plant butters, oils, and beeswax to seal in moisture and protect skin from further irritation and dryness.
- Apply as needed to body and hands. Recommended for dry spots such as elbows, heels, and knees.
- For a subtle body fragrance, apply to pulse points throughout the day.
- Can be used in small amounts on hair to tame frizz or to condition ends.
- Not recommended for use on face or lips, as some essential oils in the scent blend may be irritating for the thin skin in these areas.
olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, argania spinosa (argan) oil*, apis mellifera (Beeswax) wax*, cocos nucifera (coconut) nut oil*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter*, mangifera indica (mango) nut butter, daucus carota (carrot) seed oil, rosa damascena (rose) flower oil*, citrus bergamia (bergamot) peel oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, citrus paradisi (pink grapefruit) peel oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) leaf/flower oil*, backhousia citriodora (lemon myrtle) leaf oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) leaf oil, santalum spicatum (sandalwood) wood oil, melissa officinalis (balm) leaf extract, vetiveria zizanioides (vetiver) root oil, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) bud oil*, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract*, cuminum cyminum (cumin) seed oil, citrullus lanatus (watermelon) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin; 97% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
Formula certified natural and Organic by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT Standard available at cosmetics.ecocert.com
Consumers are becoming more conscious of the ingredients in the cosmetics and personal care products that we are putting on our body. Many cosmetic labels claim that products are “natural,” “healthy,” and “safe,” but the government does not always really define or investigate the use of these terms on personal care and cosmetic labels.
So, what can a consumer look for on a cosmetic label or personal care label to make an informed decision about ingredients? With this topic more popular than ever, we state exactly how organic a product is, if it is certified, and what that certification actually means.
Whether a product is stated as pregnancy safe here, this is mostly the opinion of the brand. Please always consult your Doctor if you want absolute certainty.
As you can see, we don't sell 100's of brands. The reason for this is that we continue to carefully make a selection of the enormous amount of brands to end up with what we consider to be THE top-quality, high-performing skin care, hair care, makeup, and mom & baby products out there, with the best ingredients nature has to offer, and made by ethical & passionate companies. We hope this will make it easier for you to choose.
No questions yet. Be the first to ask one!