Balm Balm - Organic Sweet Almond Oil
Perfect to soften skin and promote a clear complexion. Multi talent: babycare, massage oil and makeup remover.
Good for dry, oily and easily irritated, sensitive skins.
Balm Balm cold pressed 100% Organic Sweet Almond oil can be used either alone, combined with other oils to adjust richness and balance, or with essential oils added for their aroma and therapeutic content.
Organic Sweet Almond Oil benefits:
- Non-greasy and easily absorbed
- Rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E
- An ideal basic carrier oil, nourishing and protecting to the skin
- Calms skin irritation
- Can be used on its own or with other carrier oils
- Good keeping qualities as it contains vitamin
- Excellent massage oil valued for its viscosity and durability
- Revitalising, nourishing & will even strengthens nails
- Gentle enough to remove (waterproof) eye makeup.
- Free of pesticides & GMOs, while 100 % organic.
Apply on a cotton pad, to remove your (eye) makeup.
Massage a few drops into your skin as part of your skincare regime.
Use as a massage oil.
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil. Country of origin Spain.
ngredients 100% Organic & 100% Natural approved by the Soil Association.
Consumers are becoming more conscious of the ingredients in the cosmetics and personal care products that we are putting on our body. Many cosmetic labels claim that products are “natural,” “healthy,” and “safe,” but the government does not always really define or investigate the use of these terms on personal care and cosmetic labels.
So, what can a consumer look for on a cosmetic label or personal care label to make an informed decision about ingredients? With this topic more popular than ever, we state exactly how organic a product is, if it is certified, and what that certification actually means.
As you can see, we don't sell 100's of brands. The reason for this is that we continue to carefully make a selection of the enormous amount of brands to end up with what we consider to be THE top-quality, high-performing skin care, hair care, makeup, and mom & baby products out there, with the best ingredients nature has to offer, and made by ethical & passionate companies. We hope this will make it easier for you to choose.