Tata Harper - Purifying Mask
An intense and thorough cleansing mask that fights the visible effects of environmental stressors.
- Minimizes the appearance of aging caused by environmental irritants.
- Purges build-up from the surface of the skin.
- Lactobacillus thoroughly cleanses without stripping the skin or affecting the skin’s natural balance.
- Broccoli Extract supports the natural cleansing process.
- Brown Algae helps make the skin appear firm and lifted.
- Prickly Pear Seed Oil is an excellent source of antioxidant vitamin E, which soothes the skin and gives it a youthful look.
- Sandalwood Seed Oil, rich in xymenic acid, helps protect skin from the effects of urban life.
- A cleansing blend of Turmeric, Fennel, Ginger, Clove and Silver Fir essential oils helps flush away surface impurities.
Tata's Tips: The modern environments that we live in really take a toll on our skin. For the deepest cleanse, use the Purifying Cleanser on dry skin, rinse with cold water, and then apply the Purifying Mask. It makes my skin feel so fresh.
Consumers are becoming more conscious of the ingredients in the cosmetics and personal care products that we are putting on our body. Many cosmetic labels claim that products are “natural,” “healthy,” and “safe,” but the government does not always really define or investigate the use of these terms on personal care and cosmetic labels.
So, what can a consumer look for on a cosmetic label or personal care label to make an informed decision about ingredients? With this topic more popular than ever, we state exactly how organic a product is, if it is certified, and what that certification actually means.
Whether a product is stated as pregnancy safe here, this is mostly the opinion of the brand. Please always consult your Doctor if you want absolute certainty.
As you can see, we don't sell 100's of brands. The reason for this is that we continue to carefully make a selection of the enormous amount of brands to end up with what we consider to be THE top-quality, high-performing skin care, hair care, makeup, and mom & baby products out there, with the best ingredients nature has to offer, and made by ethical & passionate companies. We hope this will make it easier for you to choose.